Learn to Play the Bass Guitar
Bass guitar playing requires a good amount of strength, flexibility, and precision in the hands that nobody possesses initially. Py Rock guitar instructors always remind the students of bad habits and encouraging them to practice appropriately so that they can develop the strength and flexibility to truly play the bass guitar beautifully.
The characteristics of our bass lessons are the following:
- Students apply the music theory in songs that the students like. This helps faster learnings.
- Bass guitar instructors create different versions of the songs in order to match the students' pace. This allows the students to be able to play any song, no matter the difficulty of the original version.
- Our well-structured bass guitar lessons help the students master intonation in a dynamic and fun way.
While every child is different, it’s generally a good idea to wait until your child is at least six years old before starting bass guitar lessons. These are the main factors to consider:
- Motivation: If your child is the one expressing a strong interest in the bass guitar, it will help overcome the difficulties that will arrive while taking bass guitar lessons with the instructor.
- Size of hand: Before beginning bass guitar lessons, we need to make sure your child’s hands have grown enough to be comfortable using a bass guitar.
- Finger independence: Is your child able to move each finger independently without moving the others? When taking bass guitar lessons, the bass guitar instructor will require the students to stretch single fingers to reach certain frets.
The students come to our bass guitar lessons once a week for a 30-minute private session. We are open during the following days:
- Mondays to Fridays, from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Saturdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Every show we have 18 bands
- Sundays: Exact availabilities vary by school location. Please ask your local PY Rock location for details.